Will I be able to survive a day at school wearing this?

I volunteered for spirit day at school and chose "snowboarder". I'm stuck with this since they need a snowboarder for their sports theme thing. My outfit is the one on the left. I really really want to be part of this, but can I survive?

Most Helpful Girl

• You 'll survive! Just take it lightly and have a good time with it

• Thanks!!! I really want to do this. I'll take it easy, and wear something light underneath. School is usually normal temperature 68 degrees, but outside is about 75 lol

• it seems funny, and you can go for an ice cream afterwards

What Guys Said 5

• y not?

.

• Sure can if you can sit comfortable for a few hours.

• Yes, you'll be fine

• Course! just chill and do what you gotta do :)

• Why wouldn't you be able to?

What Girls Said 2

• Yup. You'll be uncomfortably warm (unless you're in a cold place) but you'll survive. Just remember to take the jacket off and drink plenty when you don't need it on.

• hahaha it's actually 1 piece, not a jacket and pants (but it looks like that right?) so I kinda have to keep it on all day, and no I don't live in a cold place lol...

• Can you at least get your arms out without taking it off completely?
      Sort of like how people wear wetsuits when they're not out in the water, they have their arms out and the suit kind of just sits around their waist. 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_2660.JPG
      In case you weren't sure what I was talking about.

• Yikes you're gonna burn up