What hair/eye combination do you look for in the opposite sex?

Then state your hair/eye color, please.

• Black or Brown hair/Blue eyes
    64% (9)100% (3)71% (12)Vote
  • Black or Brown hair/Brown eyes
    14% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • Blonde hair/Blue eyes
    22% (3)0% (0)17% (3)Vote
  • Brown hair/Green eyes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Blonde hair/Brown eyes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also, there is Red Hair/ Green eyes or Red Hair/Blue eyes combo that I couldn't fit on the poll...

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm most attracted to guys with brown hair and blue eyes. I have brown hair and green eyes :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. This is what seems to be the universal combination that most women look for.

• Show All
    • Well apparently not where I'm from. I have dark brown everything (besides pale skin) and girls aren't fighting over me.

• Lol, I'm sure there are some people where you live that find that combination attractive. And hair and eye color aren't everything you know.

What Girls Said 7

• Green eyes are sexy, blue eyes are sexy, brown eyes are sexy. Hazel eyes are sexy too!

I don't really care what hair color or eye color. Just the smile!

I do tend to fall for guys with dark hair though.

0|1
    0|0
  • i answered black/brown hair with blue eyes, but that's only if they're italian and have darkish skin.

otherwise, I prefer green, brown, hazel, or amber eyes.

i have dark hair and medium brown/hazel eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • what about sexy redheads? forgot that one didn't you!

0|1
    0|0
    • No, there wasn't room to include those in the poll. Sorry. :(

• Eh it doesn't matter to me -

0|0
    0|0
  • My preference is Blonde Hair and Blue eyes. I fall hard and fast for those ones. I have brown hair and hazel eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Black hair now and blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • brown hair blue eyes!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• My preference is red hair, as far as eye color preference I don't really have one but if pressed to pick one I guess I'd go with blue. I have brown eyes and red hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • You also couldn't fit red hair brown eyes, in fact you didn't make room for the redheads at all, that makes Jeffery sad.=(

• Sorry! There was only room for five poll choices :( But redheads are equally important!

• Heh, its fine, Many people don't even consider the redheads in the whole blonde vs brunette debates, at least you were thinking of us redheads! =P

• Everything/ Everything! :) Case by case, man, it totally depends on how the individual person pulls it off!

0|1
    0|0
  • Dark brown hair, hazelnut brown eyes.

I totally love green eyes, I can lose myself in them, but green has always been my favourite colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not fussy, but the first thing I thought of was blue eyes with black hair. that look often gets my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idealy I would find a girl with black hair and blue eyes the most attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I AM THE BIGGEST SUCKER FOR EYES girls can get me to do any thing with eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange hair green eyes is my favorite. Not very common though.

0|0
    0|0