Girls, Guys in panties, sexy?

I've noticed over the last coupe years a big increase in men who enjoy wearing women's panties. You see it everywhere, in every way. It's become so popular or mainstream that its easy to find items professionally altered to include a pouch for mens privates. Maybe the increase in demand and popularity is mostly due to the internet, but the high numbers of men eager to buy them are definitely there. How do you feel about a guy wearing them, either with you, or all day long under their jeans? Whether he is at ease and confident in his masculinity otherwise, or simply embracing his feminine aspect just like many women embrace their masculine sides, momentarily, or for longer periods. Whatever the case, I know we are seeing a blurring of the gender lines, roles, and sexuality preferences, with many men seeking more feminine bodies, hairstyles, and even outerwear. Androgyny and girlish men are so popular in Asia that boy bands regularly now have at least one member who is almost indistinguishable from girls, and the girls are crazy about them. Granted, these are mainly teen bands and idols, but is this becoming an American trend as well? Is there something seductive or more familiar about a guy able to wear panties?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not my thing.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. Lol what kind of girl wants to get her man naked, and see him wearing a pair of silk panties with flowers? Lol!

• There never has been and what you are talking about is in the mainstream PORN. It is actually hilarious and not sexy.

• Never has been what?

• Yea but wearing panties isn't mainstream. It only tends to exist in porn. Bruce Jenner is not an example because he is transgender. Unless, you are transgender?

• You're not following me. I corrected myself about using the word mainstream. You were right to point that out. And no, it doesn't exist just in porn. Far from it. If anything, it exists in porn because it's popular enough to depict/sell in porn, because it's being practiced in private. Bruce is a perfect real world example. He has been privately wearing women's clothes/panties since he was a child, right up till and past marrying Kris. It was only since the 80's that he decided to take hormones. But I am not talking about transgendering, transitioning, or whatever you call it. That is way different than crossdressing. What I am talking about and reading is that millions of men worldwide wear panties and more under their clothes, or in the home and bedroom daily.

• All intelligent arguments aside, I simply don't find them attractive on men.

• nooo in my opinion!

• Not attractive

• I prefer a guy in nice Calvin Klein boxer briefs.