Do girls like muscles?

i have next to none I'm like a wire all I do sports but don't work out

so girls do you like muscles

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Each girl is different, but from a general observation-

Most girls enjoy "bulky / average men" that have good habits and personality. Referring to only the "muscle" aspect - imagine being toned out, but fat. =/ Aka "WHAT?!? How does that happen"

Right now, I'm guessing your weight is around 110 lbs based off of your profile picture and age. Make sure you are staying healthy and eat some more then work out - when you put in effort, people will notice.

To get more muscle, you need to get fat then work it off. To do that: Eat lots of food - eggs, bacon, TOAST!, meat, etc (Healthy food) After you see yourself getting a pudge - start to work out with weights and make sure you aren't toning but instead bulking at first

(Toning: Light weight - lots of reps ;; Bulking = Heavy weight - few reps)

When you start to get to the size you're comfortable with, keep maintaining a good eating style and then do some light toning to keep yourself healthy and active (this will also increase your endurance)

Be sure to stretch.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 8

• I do, not huge muscles, but Rafael Ndaal has an example of the type of body I think is most attractive in a guy...but Ilike most men are probably never going to date a girl like Angelina Jolie, I'm probably never going to date a guy like that X-D...and the thing is, girls are a lot less hung up on looks than guys are, so if that's not your natural build, that's fine, I see a lot of girls with slim/skinny guys which isn't to my taste, but obviously is to their liking especially if they're into rock etc. the all seem to date guys who are on the skinny side. xxxxxx

• I personally don't really and may I say that I think you're really cute!

• i like him to be stronger than me; I'd like his arms to be thicker than mine and his shoulders to be at least as broad as my shoulders or a little broader. after that point, the bulkier a guy gets, the less attractive he is to me.

• I don't like a lot of muscles because I find it revolting! But man boobs are even more revolting... just as long as my man's toned that's all that matters :) x

• I couldn't really answer this with yes or no. I personally don't really care whether a guy has muscles. If you do, great. If you don't, great. It all depends on the girl.

• I honestly could care less if a guy had muscles. They can still be hot and thin. No worries. :)

• Well I am not saying that all girls prefer muscles but yes, he should or want to be stronger than the girls. Some girls like when the guy can do things for her that she cant. Me personally, I don;t like gangly guys with scrawny muscles. Being tall is attractive but not when you scrawny. that's unatractive. But just be you, whoever doesn't like you for you is just jealous or stupid.

• I do like muscles in a guy.. But its not like I wouldn't take a second look at somebody who didn't have muscles. Muscles or not.. Guys are hot lol I rhymed :)

What Guys Said 3

• It really depends on the girl and how she views muscles. But you should strive to at least be somewhat fit for your own personal health.

• Some do and some dont

• Dude I'd be more wondered about your hair, you look like a girl. That may be/is the problem. sorry. I'm a straight shooter