Opinion on men wearing make up?

In modern society, many things are becoming normal. For example, we all know our favorite actors are coated in a fine layer of foundation, our favorite singers have their eyes lined in a thin wing. So what do you think of make up not on camera but in the modern day. Just an average day, a man done up. I honestly dont see the problem with a little. Maybe a bb/cc cream and a little eye liner? I am not saying all out like girls but if girls are allowed to enhance their better qualities, why shouldn't men be allowed to enhance their features as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I prefer people without makeup. I normally say that natural beauty is just the best beauty. Even not having anything against make up, I don't think it's necessary. So, I wouldn't wear something I feel that's not necessary.

• Ah I see ^^ it depends on every person I suppose.

• Yes, many people will have many different opinions and actions about the same situation.

What Guys Said 7

• Men should be able to, I agree. Why not? Because of some archaic social norm pressure (usually directed at them by other men, conformist men)? It is changing, if slowly.

• Gay. I don't even like makeup on a woman, so definitely not on a man! (Unless you're Nikki Sixx or Ricki Rocket, maybe!)

• I do understand that it is not for everyone, but I do not understand why it is associated with homosexuality.

• Rock stars do it because it's theater. Men who do it are feminine. And feminine men are usually, well.. gay.

• I really hope it doesn't catch on. I'm sorry if this sounds sexist but makeup is for women. I would never wear it, not interested.

• Hahait isn't sexist, I asked because I was curious. I suppose it just isn't a social norm.

• Boy George did it in the 80s. Not really crazy anymore.

• No never ever its not a guy thing

• Not for me thanks. But then I'm lucky waking up looking this good! 😄

• Preach girl! Finally someone says something!

What Girls Said 2

• Fun fact: it's socially acceptable for men in Korea to wear makeup.

Personally I'm not into men who wear makeup but if they're into it, good for them. xP

• XD since I am quite the fan of Korean culture, I know all too well that the selection of male beauty products (bbcreams/ hair gels) is as broad as womens in Korea.

• Haha certainly. I think its interesting to see the dynamics between different cultures in what's acceptable and what isn't.

• I don't see anything wrong w it