How do you wrap your hair at night?

I just use a silk wrap but when I wake up my ends are bushy and curly from the pillow. When I use the cap my hair lumps up and gets tangled. I tried using both which made my hair extremly tangled. Sometimes I use a scrunchie with a silk wrap and my ends get a crease because my hair is short.

For any african-american women and possibly Hispanics aswell?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair pins. And a bonnet. I don't care if I look like a old woman at least my hair is on point when I wake up.

What Girls Said 7

• you need to wrap your hair all in one direction around your head. use large wrap pins to clip the pieces that fall out, then wrap a scarf tightly around your head and gently take the pins out

• i dont wrap my hair, i usually put it into a plait or bun after putting oild in it. this helps the hair to be thicker, grow longer and be really soft in the morning =]

• I don't wrap it. I usually let it down or put it in a ponytail or 2 loose ponytails.

• I don't, I usually put my hair in a bun or ponytail. If I do I have a scarf or a surgeon's scrub cap I use.

• I don't know what any of those things are. I just make sure my hair is loose otherwise on hand to untangle whatever is in my hair when I wake up.

• I don't wrap my hair at all. That would bug me all night long.

• I don't wrap my hair.