Do you girls ever use makeup without taking a shower?

I mean much like some 12-13 year old boys would use deodorant without taking a shower and then stinking even worse. Like, if you're in a hurry or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. For instance, my boyfriend likes to walk in the AM, like long distance walks. When I join him, I might put on powder and a baseball cap and shower afterwards.

Not entirely the same as the deoderant before shower. If you already stink, you need to shower. If you are "clean" dirty you can get away with washing face/hands and putting on deodorant.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, but if you have thick mascara you end up with really weird looking eyelashes. On those days, my makeup never looks good. I try my best to have a clean face in the morning but sometimes my bed won't let go and I have to fight my face to get ready and out the door in time

• Without washing my face? I have done that.

• ?
    I don't get it...
    You mean without washing your face?

I wash my face first when I get home after I remove my makeup.

• never worn it..

• Do people ever talk shit about you for not wearing it? I mean, it's so socially expected of women to wear it, it's almost like going against the rules by not wearing it.

• I think it's just out of insecurity. Isn't it?

• hmm, yeah , it is out of insecurity

• Yes, it depends. Wearing a makeup without taking shower isn't as gross as using a deodorant without taking a shower.

• I always wash my face before I put makeup.

• Well say I want to go down to the lobby then I'll put on some lipstick/lip gloss.

• I always wash my face before I apply my makeup. It feels disgusting if i have a dirty face.

What Guys Said 2