Good smelling cologne for men?

what kind do you use/like

Most Helpful Girl

• Dolce and Gabbana light blue works well on almost all men. John varvatos is really nice but very woody. Acqua di Gio is an oldy but good. Polo Big Pony #1 is really nice. YSL L'hombre libre is wonderful. Issey Miyake
    L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme is also another good one.
    Go to a store that you can either sample or smell these. Once you find one you like, spray in on your inner arm, then walk around for 20 minutes and let it blend with your body chemistry. Then if you still like it, buy it! Good luck :-)

What Girls Said 2

• the best cologne is no cologne, trust me

• Definitely don't trust her lmao.

• I've never met a girl who likes cologne, if you are trying to attract guys I can't speak for them!

• You probably don't hang around girls then many women love when a guy wears cologne because it smells good

• burberry, armani

What Guys Said 7

• i despise them... i prefer smelling frying oil basically

• There is no such fragrance as "the best". The same fragrance may smell good with one person but awful with another.

You have to try a few and see after a couple of hours if it still smells good on you.

• Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta.

• I wear "Black" from Rue 21. Its pretty cheap, and I'm always told how good i smell. 😁

• Alfred Dunhill Desire (A Good Car Freshener)
    woops

• Do you mean perfume?