GaGers, to what lengths would you go to make your hair grow faster?

Pardon the silly pun and I'm taking viviscal vitamins:)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I hear that Garlic Shampoo & Conditioner is suppose to
    be good for your hair and to make it grow this does not
    smell like garlic.

• basically it's been a year since i've them uncut... and i can have some small ponytaill... hmm i was thinkin 4 a bowlcut basicallyy... XD.

• I 'd prefer to slow it down: that would save me a few visit to the hairdresser.

• In Chinese medicine ginger juice is supposed to help your hair growth. But I'm trying some kind of medicine at the moment prescribed by my doctor

• I don't care but I just wanted to express my appreciation for a good pun! :D

• Because, you know, even if some don't care for them much, a good pun is its own reword.

• LMAO! Ok, it's on now! I can make silly puns all day to where everyone is doing facepalms due to pure corniness!

• I prefer that my hair doesn't grow. It growing, just means I have to cut it again.

• Till it reaches my waist. Using coconut oil sometimes and washing with water-apple vinegar mixture.

• Actually, I would rather my hair grow slower haha. Too many trips to barber ;)

• You're mocking me! You feelin lucky? I love Clint Eastwood:)

• No, not mocking you at all, I just hate that my hair grows so fast. I like to keep it fairly short, so I go to the barber about 4-5 times per year.

Yes, I love Clint Eastwood also :)

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I hate that my hair grows fast since my 360 waves will become like a mini afro after about 2 weeks of me not cutting them. I have to keep my hair at a certain length just form them to be visible/have the "look to them" then again every one of us is like that I'm guessing (wavers)

• Why is no one happy with their own hair? Lol.

• Mine grows too fast ontop of the fact that it is already pretty high so that my waves can show = NOO!!! time to cut it again -_-

What Girls Said 4