Why do people keep making fun of my clothes?

people are always making fun of the clothes i wear & always worried about what i got on by making rude unnessary comments. & my thing is if there not wearing it why does it bother them so. much?

Most Helpful Girl

• People need to stop hating. Girl I'm sure your clothes are fine some people are just ass holes.

• Thanksss

• You're welcome. Tell em you didn't wake up to look like a supermodel.

What Guys Said 2

• Insecurity. They see you different or easy to pick on. Ignore them and don't associate yourself with these immature people.

• Because everyone must wear "joggers and Nike shirt" I think that's stupid and I ignore them I wear my polos and jeans or T-shirt and sweats. Because I need to be comfortable

What Girls Said 2

• they have nothing else to do! screw them! wear what you fancy!
    people derive pleasure by putting others down, by feeling superior at the expense of someone else's feelings... makes them feel flawless.
    don't give them the pleasure of feeling good by making you feel bad... you will look the best in whatever you decide to wear, as long as your head is held high.

Einstein, Newton, Shakespeare were laughed on their entire lives... the world, and everyone in it will now them for millenniums, but nobody will remember their bullies

• Just ignore them, people need to keep their rude comments to themselves.