GAGers!! what are your thoughts on someone who mostly wear black?

title says it all!! what are your thoughts about someone who mostly wears black?

GAGers!!what are your thoughts on someone who mostly wear black???

0|0
16|21

Most Helpful Girl

• not a fan of all black all the time or most of the time. i love when at least ONE other element isn't black.
    I don't know i mean it's not bad but it just makes me uncomfortable because it's so closely attached to either vogue wannabes or funerals.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah sometimes i am told whether am always gonna attend funerals

• Show All
    • glad i could help girl! :D

• :) welcomed

What Guys Said 21

• If worn in good taste I certainly find it sexy but if worn w/o taste any color's ugh :D

Other than that I'm seldom judgmental of anyone :)

0|0
    0|0
  • well do they look good in it?
    Hard to go wrong with binary colors but do their skin tones carry it well?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong with it until I see black nails, eyeliner hair, tongue etc LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • tongue? lol

• Show All
    • @Dipsy HAHAHA you'd be surprised at the shit you'll see if you go to the right neck of the woods man.

Well I guess __ would/should be able to clean their tongues easier at least since black doesn't go with white-yellow

• Lol dirty tongues xD

• Most of my clothing is all black, I 1 red shirt, 2 white shirts, 5 blue shirts and 20 black shirts including button up shirts.
    I have loved wearing black my entire life. Most people didn't talk to me or even labeled me as a "goth", yeah I like poetry and metal music. But that doesn't define me, I'm me. And I like these things, black clothing looks sexy on me, metal music is a genre. so what defines someone as... goth?

0|0
    0|0
  • goth or just darker, or perhaps they just like the color black, lol I often wear one or two items such as my dark grey almost black aran cardigan or one of my many black T-Shirts but I never wear all black.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine with me. Black fits very well with almost anything. She likes it easy and maybe dark colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are satanists :P

0|0
    2|0
  • That there like Johnny cash or they want to look more thin because black makes you look more lean

0|0
    0|0
    • lol i don't wear it to look thin.. but because it doesn't get dirty like light colored clothes

• Well, I mostly wear black and dark colors. I'm a pretty alright guy, I think. I'm not "emo" or "goth" or anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • cool! me too.. i wear black too because i just love the color

• I've always just thought that dark colors suited me the best. I'm pretty pale, and I have darker features, so I like how it looks lol.

• It's cool, I like gothic girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Good luck braving the California sun!"

1|0
    0|1
  • I think they're cool. I like girls in black.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black is awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • No problem at all, if you do that it probably means it looks nice on you :D
    So let's enjoy it :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I like wearing blacks cuz it's simple, clean and give you a sharp look :)
    Hmm girls who wear blacks look mature and stylish to ke.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am that person... Waits patiently for opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not thought, it's their choice to wear black not mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, i wear a hella lot of black! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I always end up buying black.. I like girls wearing traditional cloths.. my heart go zooomm watching them in traditional cloths..

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone with good taste

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15