How can a person know if they're good looking?

If you never get any compliments on your looks, would you say it's a bad sign?

And is there anything one can do to improve their looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could post a question asking if you're attractive like so many other people do here lol

Not getting compliments doesn't automatically mean that you're not attractive. If you're not really an approachable person, you won't get too many people going up to you with compliments, but that doesn't mean they're not thinking that you look good.

What Girls Said 3

• If you think your good looking and you have confidence others will start to also..and it may just be that they just plain don't say anything for no reason...its more common for girls to get that type of "You look cute today" and "Your so pretty!" comments...it might just be that they don't say anything period, not that they totaly go out of their way to not say you look nice lol And being a girl I don't usually go up to dudes and say like Your looking hot today haha It can be taken the wrong way lol But I will with girls lol Its just less awkward and won't be taken the wrong way So don't worry at all about it, don't depend on others to reassure you and give you confidence...

• It's not a good sign. Maybe if you are a bit unapproachable and people don't get a chance to talk to you and give you compliments. If this isn't the case then you may not be that good looking. Never fear, you can become good looking, it's not like you can't change. Without seeing you the best thing is to go to the gym regularly, make sure your skin is clear, get a fresh cut and a new outfit.

• uhhhhhh maybe. only recently I've started getting compliments and I won a beauty pageant 3 years ago

What Guys Said 3

• It could be considered a bad sign; however, there are other factors to consider.

- Are you in an environment where you should be accepting compliments?

**Example: The work place doesn't usually offer as many compliments as you would receive in a gym.**

- Have you been applying yourself to improving?

** If you have remained the same, people aren't noticing any changes you have made which means they won't be able to compliment something that has remained the same **

- Are you an outgoing individual that people know?

** If you don't get out there to meet individuals and introduce yourself- they won't know who you are or what you have improved. That would make it much more difficult to give someone a compliment. **

--- Needless to say, this list continues. Look for the areas that you can improve and then focus your effort towards those areas. After a while you will receive more compliments!

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Holy sh*t dude, 4 out of the 6 answers here are by people on level 9 or higher. Just thought I'd say.

And its not a bad sign if people don't go up to you and comment on your physical attributes, I don't know maybe if you asked family and friends their opinions I'm sure they would be more than happy to help.

• ya it's a bad sign