What do you think girls with ash grey silver hair? Grey ash blonde? Is it attractive?

A lot of girls I notice are dying their hair this color.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• "Ash grey silver" sounds like the natural hair color of a woman in her 70s. I don't know why a younger girl would want that hair color on purpose.

• Yup it can look nice...😊depends on the girl..

• I'm not sure exactly what this color looks like, but what I'm imagining is an Anime type of coloration. I think it can look good, although I think it's person-dependent.

• I think it's better if it's a light silvery color rather than a grey. With silver it can look realistic, like very light blonde hair. But the grey hair of the girl in your picture has a bit too striking a contrast with the rest of her, sort of like a tanned girl with bleach-blonde hair. It doesn't seem real.

Whatever the particular dye, it tends to look a little more convincing if she has a light skin tone. If that's you in your profile picture, it will work fine.

• Oh thanks yes that's me

• I think it can look nice

• If they've got fairer skin it's a good look. Otherwise it's very barbie esque and eugh.

Personal opinion anyways

• If it's natural due to age, then it's fine, but not sure what I would think of a 20 year old with grey hair? I don't think I've seen a young girl dye her hair grey before...

• I don't like it at all.

• Don't like it really, darker hair is more my preference

• Grey ash blonde looks like old lady hair old lady from the back hottie in the front?

• No, please dont. Its the worst shade of blonde ever.

• Haha okay I was a bit tempted but now I'm going to think about it

What Girls Said 9