Should I get these sunlgasses?

Should I get these miu miu sunglasses? I am not sure because they are 415$.

Should I get these sunlgasses?

• Yes
    20% (5)21% (5)20% (10)Vote
  • No
    80% (20)79% (19)80% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|14

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG!!! I absolutely love miu miu sunglasses!!
    Yes, they are expensive but they are totally worth it. :) If you saved up for them then why not?

By the way they also have cheaper glasses for like 200$. Not sure if you like them but in my opinion they are also pretty!!

all4optics.com/.../298962-2.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • Ikr they are like the best thing ever xx
      I saw those too but they didn't look good on me. Thank you tho!

What Guys Said 14

• the fuck are you on about $415? holy shit. think about the price compared to the service it provides, $20 sunglasses will provide the same result, UV protection.

if you're rich though then go for it. disregard my initial comment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks = Thumbs up
    Value for money = Thumbs down

0|0
    0|0
  • For $415 :O!!! Dude, I could buy a fucking console for that xD
    I wouldn't buy it just because of the price, but since it seems you're kinda rich, go for them, I mean, they're kinda big and flashy so it'll depend on your face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your answer! Haha I am not rich, I'd be broke for some months if I'd get these glasses lol :L

• Wow, then you shouldn't get them. Think of how much fun you can have with $415. I bough a Music Festival ticket for 3 days for $200, half of what a pair of sunglasses cost you, and I'm gonna have more fun than you :P
      What I'm saying is that you should use that money for something more fun, it'll be more worth it.

• Nobody needs sunglasses that cost that much. Especially somebody your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are weird-looking on the outskirts. And $415 for sunglasses? Must be a joke.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those are designer sunglasses.

• Yes they are girly like they are cute :p ;p :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure they're nice lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine spending $415 on a pair of sunglasses. I never understood the whole "designer" thing anyway. What if you saw those same sunglasses, but they were made by "Bob" would you still want to pay that price?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes of course. I can't seem to find similar-looking sunglasses though.

• @MohammedBasheer aw thanks for trying to find similar looking sunglasses lol xox And yeah, I agree with him..

• They look as if they are worth 40 dollars xD.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look a bit evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha 200$ or 400$ for pathethic glasses, no way

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The price isn't the issue. I just think they're ugly. If they were free I still wouldn't get them for anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • These glasses are UGLY and look like cheap sunglasses from the dollarstore. Just saying.

4|0
    0|0
    • Lol alright then find me similar looking sunglasses at the dollarstore :D

• Are you wealthy this much?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• If you have a disposable income and these are something you like and plan on taking care of, then yes get them. If you don't have a disposable income and this would hurt your finances then no, don't get them
    But honestly, these are not attractive for the price.
    luxcloset.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../...-1-3a.jpg
    I think these are nicer. Their Chanel

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think they look ugly but that's just me. Voted B

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think they are worth the money. I would rather invest in a more neutral color and simple style, because it is more wearable. And then buy cheaper sunglasses that look a bit extraordinary.
    But, if you really like them, are willing to spent the money on them and know for sure you're gonna wear them often, I say go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • ermmmm if you like em... get em'

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get the knockoffs, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are way too expensive. I wouldn't spend that much money on a pair of sunglasses. They look nice, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They better be encrypted in gold

0|0
    0|0
  • no. they look kind of childish with the glitter and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're awesome but only if you want to you could buy smoething great with that money

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Too expensive. But the shape are sooooo nice. Black frame more lovely!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would never wear anything like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like them very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too expensive. They don't even look that good. Not worth it.

0|0
    0|0