*Girls* or guys... Am I attractive?

Am I attractive? how attractive? in what way? what's my most attractive feature?

Updates:
sorry there's no pictures of my eyes on here... haha... but you can always check em out at MySpace.com/sethisfantastical... or if I ever get the chance I'll upload them on here

ok there is now a picture of my face on my profile... ;) taken this morning while I was eating breakfast

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't really tell what your whole face looks like because of the huge sunglasses, so I can't really tell if you're attractive...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Are you really kidding? Well, of course you're attractive. You obviously stay in shape and probably eat healthy. It would be nice to see your eyes because they're concealed with sunglasses.

IMO, your most attractive feature is your chest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good, now we can see your face. Gorgeous blue eyes. I have to update the most attractive features: chest and eyes.

• Well, duh you're attractive ^_^ hahaha, in a very masculine amazing way. I'd love to see your entire face ((loose the glasses so we can see those eyes! :p)) so I'd have to say your best feature is your arms <3

0|0
    0|0
  • ur pretty yummy! hahah and ur best feature is your amazing abes! : ]

0|0
    0|0
  • ur muscley...thats REALLY hot...lol ;)...and I'm a girl XP

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.