What type of girl do guys consider fat?

I am size six and about 5'4. Am I considered large? My BMI and % body fat seems normal and everything but I'm too embarrassed to wear a bikini or pretty much any tight clothes. All my friends are under size 2.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me you are attractive. Also as a personal note I have no attraction at all to girls with ribs showing. A girl with some belly fat turns me on like something fierce. (ESPECIALLY IN A BIKINI)

Just be you and you will find a man that loves you for you :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature: link

What Guys Said 2

• Don't go anywhere near a size 2 dude, you are perfect size. I don't know what your measurements are, but perfect size to me is a girl 5'2" - 5'5" that has some meat on her bones and has curves is perfect; a girl that is under a size 2 is way too bony.

• The fat ones.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5'3", I wear a size 4, my BMI is normal, and I won't wear a bikini either. I'm not fat (although, I'm no twig), I'm just not secure enough in my own body to show that much.

You're 5'4", you wear a size 6, your BMI is normal, and you're too embarrassed to wear a bikini...I don't think your problem is that you're "large".

• You're fine.

• OMG a size 6 is "fat" now? What is this world coming to? Not everyone can be stick skinny, if that's not your natural body type don't even try. I think more guys would be attracted to your shape since you probably have curves and a shape. A size 2 girl likely has little to no breasts, a flat ass and no hips..if a guy is more attracted to that then he is a normal sized girl then maybe there's something wrong with *him* not you.

• Who cares what your friends are. You know you are fine, quit trying to seek attention.