I need help picking out a swimsuit color! I want to look good. Confident and radiant. I'm stuck please help?

I need help picking out a swimsuit color! I want to look good. Confident and radiant. I'm stuck please help!?

• Solid pink
  • Solid blue
  • White
  • Blue/white/yellow
  • Black/white/yellow
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of your dark skin and hair, you can get away with any of those colors EXCEPT black (Maybe arizona but I'd have to see it on.) I think pink, white, or blue would be the best colors for you. I don't like the two-tones, but it you do it's your suit so I have no say.

What Guys Said 6

• poppy-cola pop looks nice basically

• I like the poppy cola pop picture

• What's with these weird designed bikinis? And why the hell do they cost almost a hundred dollars?

• black looks great on all Asian girls. Have you never seen charlie's angels? xD

• With your skin color, probably any of the solid, lighter colors would look good.

What Girls Said 8

• Pick the solid blue or the solid pink one.

• Can't go wrong with black!

• All of the solids should be cute except the black one and the lime green one; favorite solids are white, the blue and the coral colored one. I'm not diggin the two toned ones but the melon rose one is cute.

• I like the first one. That color is beautiful and it looks like you're tan with dark hair, and turquoise would look amazing!!

• I like the milly blue one :)

• Black, neon yellow, and white are flattering colors for a bikini.

• I would say, go to a shop with a friend of yours, try some bikini's and make up choice.

• Oh god I hate those bikinis.