I need help picking out a swimsuit color! I want to look good. Confident and radiant. I'm stuck please help?

I need help picking out a swimsuit color! I want to look good. Confident and radiant. I'm stuck please help!?

• Solid pink
    20% (3)17% (2)19% (5)Vote
  • Solid blue
    33% (5)17% (2)26% (7)Vote
  • White
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Blue/white/yellow
    7% (1)25% (3)15% (4)Vote
  • Black/white/yellow
    7% (1)8% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • Other
    26% (4)33% (4)29% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of your dark skin and hair, you can get away with any of those colors EXCEPT black (Maybe arizona but I'd have to see it on.) I think pink, white, or blue would be the best colors for you. I don't like the two-tones, but it you do it's your suit so I have no say.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• poppy-cola pop looks nice basically

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the poppy cola pop picture

0|0
    0|0
  • What's with these weird designed bikinis? And why the hell do they cost almost a hundred dollars?

0|0
    0|0
  • black looks great on all Asian girls. Have you never seen charlie's angels? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • With your skin color, probably any of the solid, lighter colors would look good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Pick the solid blue or the solid pink one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't go wrong with black!

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the solids should be cute except the black one and the lime green one; favorite solids are white, the blue and the coral colored one. I'm not diggin the two toned ones but the melon rose one is cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one. That color is beautiful and it looks like you're tan with dark hair, and turquoise would look amazing!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the milly blue one :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Black, neon yellow, and white are flattering colors for a bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say, go to a shop with a friend of yours, try some bikini's and make up choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god I hate those bikinis.

0|0
    0|0