Do you like organic lotion?

Thus question is mainly aimed toward women but guys can answer too. Do you like natural, 100% organic lotion? Im wondering what you guys thought of natural ingredients in lotion instead of buying lotion from the store and it not working? I have always wanted to try natural lotion over processed.

• I would choose organic lotion over processed any day!
  • No, I like the lotion I have
  • I would never try natural lotion EVER! (why?)

Most Helpful Girl

• I just clicked b but my answer is that I have tried natural organic lotion and it is absolutely amazing but I don't mind processed either!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think I've ever tried organic/natural lotion. By the way, just because something is organic or natural, it doesn't mean it's always better than processed (especially when it comes to cosmetics, or stuff like lotions). Natural ingredients can still be harmful to you if you're allergic. And even if you aren't allergic, your skin could still have a bad reaction to it. This is why I don't care if a lotion is organic or not, I simply buy whatever I think works for me.

• Plus, a lot of people like using words like "organic" or "natural" simply because people will think their products are better, and not because they're ACTUALLY truly natural or organic. It can pretty much be a marketing strategy.

• Organic still doesn't guarantee good results though, even if you make it yourself. I tried this organic hair mask once (i. e. made it myself, but I followed some instructions on a website ofc), and it left my hair feeling dry and stale. I would only make my own lotion if one of my friends tried something and it worked. Otherwise I don't see the point.

• Have you ever tried coconut oil and shea butter blended together? It make the perfect lotion that is very moisturizing

• I would try some for sure.

• organic sounds better

• yes. so expensive sometimes.

• I've made homemade lotion before. Unfortunately it's greasy for a little bit which I don't like but it is super moisturizing.

• Of course, organic and homemade is my favorite. Definitely worth the extra cost since it goes a lot farther as well.

• My cousin makes some sometimes and it's amazing! Doesn't leave that sticky feeling on your hands when you rub too much (ha, that also sounds dirty)

• Natural or processed, I don't mind either way.