Guys, how do you chose what to ware?

-to work
-to bed
-to hang out with friends
-to go out
...

and how is it that you can be ready so darned quikly?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Work-scrubs or business casual. Depends on what my schedule is like that day.
    Bed- boxers or nothing
    Hang out- usually dickies or camo shorts skate/surf shirts flip flops vans or skate shoes
    To go out- I have multiple suits, a tuxedo, as well various dress shirts coats and slacks.
    It should only take a guy seven minutes to shit shower and shave.

What Guys Said 11

• I know what's in my closet, so when I go to bed I think of what I'm gonna wear, then next morning I just grab it and put it on.
    We don't apply makeup so it takes less time to be ready. What I take longer doing is taking a shower and getting my hair fixed, but the rest I do it in a few minutes.

• Because pants and a t-shirt is so hard

Clothing for men is really simple lol.

• to work: i don't yet but when I start then i'll be WARING a uniform;
    to bed: ... anything... kinda depends how warm/cold it is;
    to hang out: 2 mins in front of the closet and pick whatever you think looks ok and if it doesn't it does not really matter anyway..;
    to go out: 5 mins in front of closet pick out all the neat and (still) clean things..

but generally i tend to pick my clothes on the fly... and we are generally quicker since we don't have the 3 million different outfits you girls seem to have

• i always were just a pair of jeans and nothin else beyond that bsically... just a pair of jeans

• -To work: Jeans and a T-shirt or a thin sweater, because I have to wear pants to work.
    -To bed: Whatever's comfortable, no one is gonna see me in bed hopefully
    -With friends: Jeans and a bright colored T-shirt in the warmer months, shorts when it's hot. In the winter, jeans/jacket
    -To go out: see "hang out with friends".

I don't have that many clothes, and they all kinda match too, so I don't really have to think about what I wear each and every morning.

• Interesting question. Since there is no way to bookmark a question, I am writing this to remind myself that In have to comment later. :)

• I have a select wardrobe with my favorite clothes at the top. I grab what's closest and looks the best. Fr me, it's track pants and a tshirt

• I roll a dice lol

• It's simple- jeans & a t-shirt.

• You know what I do? I literally grab a pair of jeans, grab a random shirt and go. Done and done 😀

• learn to speel