Do I shave my head? Or what?

Okay so as you know my hair is thick super thick I hate it ! I like it sometimes but it's always poofy even everyone already got used to it so like I don't know how to control it why is my hair always poofy I tried different products but they aren't working today this girl came up to me telling me what's up with my hair and she kept suggesting that I should shave it all off or wet it scrunch like its my hair right? Way don't people understand I can't control it no matter what? Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cool, you're hair sounds awesome! Like natural 80's rock hair! *Guitar solo*

What Guys Said 5

• For some women, it's a great look. Here is Persis Khambatta.
    www.themakeupgallery.info/.../ilia2.jpg

• Braid it, put it in a pony tail... whatever. Shaving your head will make you look ridiculous.

• Go to the salon and have it thinned out.

• yea shave it clean

• Only if you have cancer

What Girls Said 2

• I feel your pain, I shaved all my hair off when I was fifteen because it was too hot and thick and impossible to do anything with.

What you could do is ask the hairdresser to thin it for you. They just thin the hair out and it makes it a lot more manageable.

• straight perm