Beautiful, hot, virgin girl ...

I was wondering what do guys think about 19 year old girl who really beautiful, really hot, but still a virgin?

I know this girl in college, whose like the sweetest girl you'll ever meet, really intelligent, confident and charismatic. She has golden/honey colored hair, blue eyes and like the perfect body, seriously it even makes me jealous lol!

She just hasn't had a lot of luck finding a serious bf, because to her it seems all guys are jerks and are just into her for her looks. (I could clearly see what she meant just by looking at her, but once we went out with a group of friends, I couldn't believe how many guys came after her).

Now she's getting insecure about still being a virgin, and wonders if when she actually has a boyfriend he will mind or will wonder if there's anything wrong with her. What do you guys think?

I would really like to help her, but for that I have to know what guys really think, so help is really appreciated ;)!

Most Helpful Guy

• virginity is a gift from God! cos is nt really that easy for one to keep he or her virginity up till the old age! I too, am also a virgin boy of 28 years old and I made a vow nt 2 do it until I get married! so...if there is any God fearin virgin girl out there that is interested! you can email me at but she must be beautiful but nt shot! :) pls if your a virgin girl and you hav in mind of havin sex before marriage pls dnt email me okay! cos I wuldnt want any one that will put me intemption to do it b4 marriage! sex before marriage is nt right! thnks