Girls, I'm attractive, but I'm not very very attractive?

What can I do to make myself look more attractive

The more detailed you are the better. Thank you all

12

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. have a good hairstyle. A different hairstyle can change your face drastically, for better or worse. Dont go too short, girls like to have something to run their hands through. Otherwise it depends on your face and personal style.
    2. Wear flattering clothes, nothing too extravagant or boring. Make sure your clothes are clean and match a bit, your style is up to you. You can ask female friends for advise and/or take them shopping, they'll know what looks good on you.
    3. Dont smell bad! Wash yourself every day and use deo/perfume but dont overuse them. The main goal is to smell fresh, not to add a heavy cologne to the old sweat.
    4. Work out. Girls dont need you to look like the hulk, but a sixpack and the capability to lift her without much trouble sure are nice.

That's everything i can come up with that you can influence without going to a plastic surgeon. Good luck!

What Girls Said 11

• Well, what is it about yourself that you think is not attractive?

• I don't know, my body maybe.

• I love suits, ties, blouses or sweaters with a blouse underneath for clothing. Or just cool jeans with a simple t shirt and allstars. I think a bit of facial hair looks good on guys but no moustaches. But that's just my opinion :)

• Cool, thanks.

I'm starting to get an idea of what looks good on men.

• Hard to say without a pic.
    But, workout. It always helps.

• I should have reworded the question lol.

I'm just asking what I can do to make myself appear more attractive. I like I'm alright in the looks department

• Oh and please do NOT get cosmetic surgery. Goddamn.

• Lmao, I'm not. Welcome.

• Take good care of yourself and be confident.

• Cool, thanks!

Being confident seems to be a trend here haha.

• Cosmetic surgery or accept yourself.

• I've sorta accepted myself. I'm asking what I can do to make myself look more attractive. Like I know I'm okay in the looks department

• we can't tell ya unless you have a pic lol

• I'm just asking for what I can do to make myself look more attractive

• oh gosh im terrible with guys clothes lol... its hard for me to explain but when I something I like ill know it lol.. its really hot whenever a guy who is fit wears shirts that show his broad shoulders and muscular arms.. guys always look nice in jeans and a dress shirt too. or just some casual clothes from places like H&M

• So sleeveless shirts, dress shirts, and jeans. Got it

• get some trendy clothes (but not too trendy) we aren't looking for a gbf, also get and undercut they are all the rage and super sexy, plus the five oclock shadow and beards are in style.

• also get and undercut they are all the rage and super sexy

I'm sorry, can you elaborate?

• Also what's trendy that looks good on men right now?

• Be groomed well dress well get super fit and tanned

• Show confidence

• dress nicely but to be honest what makes a man attractive for me is his behaviour, having a great smile and his personality.

• Awesome. Thanks. I think I have a pretty nice smile lol.

• A nice, stylish haircut. Take care of your teeth. Get form fitting (but not tight) tops... can be button up shirts or t-shirt with a darker jeans. Smiling is attractive. Being in shape is also attractive... not necessarily muscle gym type body, but if you are out of breathe from walking a bit, or going up the stairs that's generally not good.

• Oh okay lol. So working out, got it.

• You don't have to be ripped or anything lol, but like running or playing a sport on the weekend or something. Just being in shape is generally attractive. Plus, exercise gives you endorphin which makes you happy, and happiness is very attractive to a lot of people.

• Very true. And yeah, I guess I'll try to work out every other day just to be in shape. Thanks.