Some shirts can be rocked tucked in a little, some not, some look weird and shapeless. I bought a 2" wide woven elastic belt for blouses with weird cuts. It mostly fixes the shapeless issue but looks just a little costumey or maternity--definitely not ok with the latter.
- Cinch a blouse at the narrowest part of the waist?76% (13)
- Wear it higher? (looks like maternity, ugh)0% (0)
- Wear the belt below the navel?0% (0)
- Tuck in the shirt?12% (2)
- Go baggy?6% (1)
- Buy a skinnier width belt?6% (1)
Most Helpful Girl
Honestly, I really dispise ceintures (elastic belt at the waist). They're so out of fashion. Baggy is more modern now. You could wear a baggy blouse with a tight skinny jeans or a jegging/tregging. You could also tuck in the shirt, but loose the belt completely (only acceptable at your hips).
But if you really want the belt, then at narrowest point, because below makes you look fuller and above is indeed maternity.1