For ladies, is prettiness of hand nails as important as their toes?

This is more for those women who are conscious about their toes and always keep them in good shape and painted. Do you also try to make your nails (on hands) look as good or it does not matter? Conversely, is their some special you feel about how your toes look but it really doesn't matter about hands?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always want my toes to look cute when the sandal season starts. I prefer a french manicure on them, with maybe a little flower on the big toe. I love painting my nails on my hands and paint them every week and try out new designs. I do work that could rival the ladies in the shops! ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• I don't truly care.

• the best way to keep your nails in good shape is to NOT paint them. that prevents your nails from breathing and can cause discoloration and cracking over time.

• I'm equal about both. I like them to look healthy. I paint them (hands and toes) yes during summer time, but right now it's the standard French look ones (hands and toes, which is that white tip). I don't know why, they just make me feel pretty

• For me its the other way around, i care more for my hands

• I was actually expecting more answers like yours because of the way most people start having convulsions on questions about feet.

What Guys Said 0