What do you think of men who wear pink?

• Manly
  • Not manly

Most Helpful Guy

• Pink can be a good color to wear. One of my favorite suits is my charcoal grey with a white shirt (subtle light grey windowpane) and a solid pink tie, along with a brown belt and brown shoes.

Another good one is the same suit with a solid pink shirt and a silver tie. Looks awesome.

I'm putting together ideas for a myTake on this exact subject.

What Guys Said 37

• I wear pink and I am awesome. I have this shirt (similar) and I wear it proudly.
    static14.jassets.com/.../...5970101-1-product2.jpg

• I wear salmon pink trousers and pink shirts. I don't care what people think. It doesn't mean I'm gay, I just like pink!!
    Anyone who has an issue with that just isn't worth bothering with.

For what it's worth, I also wear red chinos and red cords, purple or lilac shirts and a lilac jumper.

• if its a light pink shirt, then nothing.

• I have t-shirts / hoodies in just about every shade from peach and coral to hot pink (mainly surf brands like o'neill / quiksilver / animal). The fact that there is so much choice should be a clue that it's perfectly acceptable nowadays.

And who's going to tell these guys they look gay

cdn2.bdmotp.com/.../SFPinkPink.jpg

Not so sure about these ones though... (they were our main rivals when I was at school)
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5093916e49.jpg

• I don't think it's manly, or not manly, it's just a color, I don't understand why we have to categorize colors by manly or not manly, in the end we'll end up asking if opening a drawer is manly or not.

If they like wearing pink, I have nothing to say to them, just go for it.

• it takes a confident man to wear pink...

• Nope. It takes a masculine man to pull off wearing pink and not look like a douchebag. Nothing to do with confidence

• i wear a pink shirt... and i'm 100% str8 basically

• It was big back in the 80's. I had the Miami Vice look going. is the look coming back?

• I would wear a salmon pink shirt... But anything else makes you look really weird and incredibly camp.

• Depends how much pink.. But pink is just a colour

• I would wear pink shirt, i see no issue and it doesn't mean
    I'm a sissy or anything LOL

• Us men that wear pink kick ass! :)

• It's depends of what degree of pink there's a special degree in pink I really hate and I don't think it's manly

• I wear pink shirt. I would not wear a round neck pink t-shirt, tjat looks a bit strange but polo neck is fine.

• I think men who try to prove their masculinity by wearing pink are insecure. In secure enough in my masculinity to not have to prove it.

• I look good in a pink shirt

• Its manly, but what about purple? purple is the new pink now women probably think that's not manly.

• ... but my manliness!!! I will lose my man card! :O

• They are the SMEXIEST and the WISEST men u will ever find around the WORLD 😘

• It's silly

• I was about to buy light pink one day, it was nice shirt.. but I got a feeling like it would look like gay and I didn't buy it..

• With so many colors to choose from, why would a man wear a color that literally symbolizes femininity? Has nothing to do with being secure in your manhood.
    Nope... not this guy.

• I can't choose manly or not, but if it's just a pink shirt then who cares? But if it's a pink frilly or ruffly shirt, then maybe not so manly, but has nothing to do with the color.

• I see a guy in punk I see a suck-up wanting to be noticed.

• Don't care, it's not either manly or unmanly to wear pink.

• I wear pink and my fiancee loves when I do

• Men don't wear pink - pink wears men.

• It's just a colour.

• I think its a bloody colour and I don't see any relation between colour and manliness!

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 32

• None of the options?

• I like pink on guys.

• I don't think it's manly or not manly. It just looks good on a lot of guys. They shouldn't be afraid to wear it.

• I really do think some guys can pull it off in wearing pink Shirts/T-Shirts etc.. Others sadly can't, but still think they can.

• Good on them, for wearing pink!

• Definitely different.

Every man is different, and can rock it differently.

• I think it just is a feminine color and I don't like the color pink i dont even wear pink on myself I just dont like the color lol.

• I really don't care. I do like straight men who are confident enough in their sexuality to wear pink.

• I think they're a dude wearing pink. So what.

• No opinion at all. Colour preference has nothing to do with masculinity.

• It's a nice color and some guys can really pull it off.

• Indifferent to it. It's just a colour. Wearing pink doesn't make a guy girly

• Their balls are big enough to not care what others think.

"oh no, I cannot wear pink. what will others think of me?" -.-

• It is a color, has nothing to do with manliness I say wear what you want to wear!

• I dont think i could just choose whether or not a guy is manly just by what he wheres. To me if he wears pink because he just likes the color than I don't see any problems.

• It makes no difference, I mean come on its just a colour. You don't seem women called masculine or manly cause they wear blue

• No different then girls wearing blue?

• actually pink was a guys color before us girls then guys started wearing different colors same with the girls later on like dark colors and semi-light colors as well. (:

• I feel that men who were pink are brave enough to reject the status quo that society has imposed on men.

• It's neutral. Guys can look hot in it but they can also look like candy.. And I hate candy.

• It's just a color, a color that I love <3

• I prefer darker colors on men.

• Pink is the manliest color you know? It takes a lot of balls to wear a "girly" color like pink.

• That shit look so sexy.

• I don't think it's a matter of manliness, but looking good :D

• If a man is willing to wear pink he is hot! :)

• I have no problem with it

• I don't really care it is just a color.

• It's hottttttt

• real men! i love guy who wear pink

• More from Girls
    2