Girls, do you like this swimsuit?

Girls, do you like this swimsuit?

I am a guy but have been wanting to try a girls swimsuit due to a friend kind of urging me to try one after i told her i was curious about them. Anyways this is the swimsuit i want to get what do y'all think

So the general consensus is that it's a really cute swimsuit and i should get it

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it's cute!

• I like the style and colour :D

• The swimsuit is fine.

Most girls aren't going to "like" women's swimsuits on men. It goes against social norms, not to mention that women's swimsuits aren't made to fit men's bodies (for example, there isn't extra room for a man's genitals like there is in men's swimsuits).

I think people have the right to wear whatever they want, though I personally don't think women's swimsuits look good on men. If you decide to wear one, wear it because you want to wear it, not because you want women to think you look good in it (because chances are, most of them will think it's weird).

• Im fully aware it's not normal and am not expecting women to like it. I just was curious if y'all liked the suit

• It's not one I would choose for myself (it's a sportier style than I typically like personally), but I think it's cute for people who like that style.