Why do I always see shorts or spandex when I see underneath skirts and dresses?

Do you wear shorts or spandex underneath?

Its really annoying

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of the risk of rape, upskirting via wind or people, and those sickos who take pictures up girls skirts. There is also the misconception that a skirt (especially a short one) is slutty and bodes as a ticket for harassment, so I myself also wear spandex shorts under my skirt for these reasons. Plus, it's more comfortable than a tiny g string.

• What about perverts that just look up skirts and dresses?

What Girls Said 12

• I do because I don't feel comfortable without them. If you sweat too much your legs could stick together or I'm afraid that somehow someone will see up my skirt or dress. I even wear spandex under fancy dresses. I wore spandex under my prom dress too.

• What about perverts looking up?

• Well seeing as I don't go anywhere that people can see up my dress or skirt, (I'm in university and most my classes are on ground floor) I don't need to worry about that. But that was one of the reasons I wore spandex under dresses and skirts in high school. I didn't want some guy to pull my dress or skirt up.

• If the dress is short enough that someone can see under it, then yes I do.

• Yes, when the dress is too short its better than underwear. But why were you looking below the skirts in the first place?

• I was looking up th3m

• i do for sure because i'm always afraid of the dress/skirt coming up and being in a really awkward position.

• Heck yes i do! Some girls (me for instance) are all that fond of wearing dresses or skirts. Therefor i'm really self-conscious of people seeing my underwear and such. Wearing spandex or shorts conceals and fixes that worry. Sitting in a lawn chair? Not worried. Super windy day? Still not worried. Wearing the shorts and spandex under a dress cuts my worry of embarrassment down a lot, and i'm a lot more comfortable.

• Yes, because I don't have to worry about guys seeing my underwear when I move around. I'm a energetic person.

• They wear it so people like you can't see under their skirt.

• Do you wear shorts under skirts and dresses?

• No, but I don't wear skirts or dresses often.

• Because of guys like you, looking under women's skirts.

• Do you wear shorts underneath?

• Why would you even look underneath skirts or dresses?

• i wear nothing underneath

• Ew no. I never wear anything under my dresses or skirts besides underwear sometimes.

• ew you pervert