I have this account on another sight, and I asked a question about makeup on a girl. They said it was disgusting. What do you think?

Ok, so this other sight,, u can post pictures and ask questions, but most guys on it dont like girls with makeup on. Is it a guys thing? Or do you guys like makeup as long as its not really noticeable ( dark blue eye shaddow. Red lips, blush)
That type of thing

• makeup on a girl looks bad. i dont like it
    6% (2)
  • makeup looks good, aslong as its not overly noticeable
    88% (28)
  • makeup on a girl looks good, especially if its really noticeable
    6% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be completely honest, i prefer for a girl to wear no makeup at all. I'd rather judge you while your at your worst, than at your best. Think about it, if a guy liked you even when you were at your worst, then there isn't ANYTHING you can do to appear unattractive to him. Whereas if he decides he likes you, but you have lots of makeup on, he might be dissapointed when he sees you at your worst.

Even though i prefer no makeup at all, a few touch ups don't bother me. Maybe something to make your skin look clearer and some eyeliner is ok, but that's it. Lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, lipgloss, or anything glittery is a HUGE turn off.

What Guys Said 16

• interesting "another site" you was on.

• Yeah... what u mean by that?

• Thats why i was puzzled. I thouht guys liked makeup. So i was checking it wasn't all guys. Cause i like my makeup

• well we KINDA do but kinda doesn't.
      If it's minor little things like eyeliners or whatever , cool.
      If you're making waffles and pancakes on your face.. not as cool.

• I always give same answer little or no make up as natural as possible

• Nothing wrong with the RIGHT amount of makeup by that I mean it doesn't make you look like your wearing a mask and doing crime fighting in the middle of the night. Some women wear too much make up when they don't need too. Guys love the natural look and sometimes a little blush and some lip stick goes a long way.

• What exactly was this other site? I don't think it was legit, honestly, as you can see most guys want B, they like makeup, but it can be overdone.

• I can assure u, most guys prefer less noticeable make up. really shows more of the natural side of u but shows that u also wana enhance it, but not so much that it makes u into another person

• Yeah. Thanks. Thats what i do., but i got so many txts in the other site saying makeup makes a girl look ugly. So I don't know. Thanks

• It all depends on who's wearing the makeup and how the makeup is applied.

• I don't like makeup unless it's very little.

• Too much makeup is false advertising. Using the right amount to accent features or to just give your face a splash of color looks good and doesn't hide who you are.

• All natural is super attractive, but if you do want to go with make-up, then a small amount is better than going overboard in my opinion.

• I don't like make up at all

• huh? make up is OK with moderation. Some girls use make up for giving a slight effect on their face but others look like photoshopped clowns it's relative

• Not a problem as long as it is not overly done.

• The less noticeable the better it is... you dont want him to take you for swimming on the first date

• Less is more. Going overboard is usually pretty bad. I'd rather none that too much. None is fine.

• sight? seriously?

• It depends, some girls look better with a little bit, really good looking girls look better without