Do you think that these "attention seeker" jeans are a turn on?

Turn on or turn off? Let's say, on a big party or bar.
Do you think that wearing a thong/no undies would be better or is it also a "plus"

Do you think that these

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm all for ripped jean look, I even have a pair myself. However, that doesn't look like a fashion statement or even a seductive jean to seek attention. It just looks sloppy, weird, a huge waste of money and really ridiculous. So, to answer your question. I'm not sure who would be turned on by those jeans or who want to wear them for that fact.

What Guys Said 37

• Those seriously look like white trash to the extreme and they are not very flattering for that wearer in the picture.

• >white trash :D
      and whom do you think it fits then?

• No one. Again this is just my opinion but yeah my opinion of whoever that girl is wearing them is really low because of those.

• If a girl wants instant break up, she can wear this in front of me.

• what if she just wants to turn you on?

• But she only had good intentions to you. I think it's not nice to judge her. What would you say, how would you warn her?

• Let, I'd say that I want to adopt a child because I don't want her to go through the labour pain but she wants to have biological child. But I refuse.

🔝 in that context, my intentions are good but still it'd shatter her heart. Same goes here.

Is this the only way to turn me on

I won't say that "if you wear it again, we are done". But I'd rather say "Don't wear it again, understand? I don't like it AT ALL. Now go and change it". Her reaction will decide our future.

• I knew this ripped jeans thing would eventually evolve into something hideouls like this!

• These jeans on a girl for me is a turn off.

• The only attention I would give this person is in the form of directions to the nearest goodwill.

• If you have a nice body good enough for the "attention seeking" jeans then you don't have to wear. You will still look great in something classier. We all want attention to a degree but for the right reasons.

• What the shit is that?

• Lol I'm desperate is what they scream! In all honesty though in a bar seen, having some drinks, it would be very pleasant to look at, depending on who was wearing them. But it's like 60/40, very unattractive but at the same time, kinda depends on the setting. Would def catch my eye though. Ima butt man afterall

• No, they are ugly.

• Guys can pee standing up - now girls can poop without even pulling their jeans down!

• turn off///////////////////////

• Depends on the girl who wears it 😊 Also, it'll be better with a party or thing inside 😊 There's nothing like a little sneak peek 😂😂😂

• It looks trashy... And idiotic!! If you wanna wear something like this to get attention then why not just wear nothing

You will get a lot of attention... Like that...

• HELL NO !!! Please!!!

• Those jeans are crying for mercy.

• Lelelel WTF xD

• turn offffffffffffffffffffffff

• Big turn off.

Whore alarm.

• yea its a turn off

• Turn on, but for public I think it's a bit too much and some people might not want to see that. In your house or with a boyfriend fine.

• oh hell no. that´s tacky. a bit around the knees can be cool but not in the ass area.

• No, they are ugly

• Turn off...

These jeans are not suitable on beggars too... I swear...

• I'd only like them if the woman is single and looking.

And has a nice booty.

• I hate jeans like that. I think they look weird and kind of trashy

• Hella trashy

• Big turn off...

• Turn on yes. Be careful you should probably watch "The Accused".

• trashy as a hell

• Trying too hard.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 27

• Ew. They actually look disgusting...

• Hahahahahahaha HILARIOUS!

It looks like it just happened by accident - like she bent over and they ripped. xD

• Turn off. Definitely not turn on :P

• well yea, of course it doesn't turn you on since you are a not interested in girls anyway :D or? :)

• Haha they should be banned!

• That's just not sexy at all... It's actually pretty trashy.

We should keep them guessing.

• 0|1
  • I don't see how they are hot/flirty/nice? It's really ugly. I don't mind girls showing skin, that's none of my business what they do with their bodies, but these jeans are ugly.

• Trashy, gross, and kinda slutty as well

• They're really trashy

• That looks like a terrible accident

• ew they are so trashy

• Turn off! Her butt isn't even attractive.

• you don't need attractive butts to catch some attention :D

• WTF? Those are trashy as hell, they should be thrown in the trash never to be worn.

• No they aren't, they look ridiculous and tacky. I'm sure men will hate them

• Ewwwwwww, gross.

• Trashy looking and huge turn off in my opinion

• TURN-OFF not a good look.

• They look disgusting on her,

• Disgusting jeans

• That's just raunchy

• Those are disgusting and looks like she's been in a bear attack or something

• That's gross

• Really? Omg what in the hell is wtong with these women today? Just plain stupid and disgusting.

• They look disgusting.

• Nothing hot or sexy, just looks like you ripped your pants bending over.

• I had jeans like that, but it wasn't on purpose they just broke. I still wore them for a while because I liked them and my butt wasn't showing.

• No, not at all.