Opinions on guys with painted fingernails?

I'm not gay but I like to dress out a lot and paint my nails red or black is this a turn off?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cool you have a unique/interesting sense of.. style? It's a fashion choice right? It's nice that you're confident enough in your sexuality to express yourself in a way that's traditionally for females :D

oh and no it's not a turn off, as long as you're not the type who talks incessantly talks about the importance of getting a mani/pedi once every two weeks (I know a straight guy like that) :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I think it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you're goth or emo...

0|0
    0|0
  • turn off , but do whatever you want to not everyone shares same opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • Painting it black kind of looks Gothic, red I don't know.. I don't really prefer that but you do whatever you want to. :D not everyone has the same opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhh I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, at least not to me. I'm not responsible for others appearances except my own, so why should I care?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that is a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind a clear coat but otherwise it's a turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it is.. Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Black can be cool depending on the guy's style, but my boyfriend tried red once & it was interestingly a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it doesn't matter. Your nails don't define you as a person, or your sex appeal. And just think, isn't it better to have nice nails, than nasty dirty ones? For a lot of girls (myself included) guys with gross nails/hands are the turn-offs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huge turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • No way is it a turn off for me at least. I would think it was awesome and kinda hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly for me it is a big turn off but maybe someone else will like it and if someone truly likes you they should be able to over look it , just do what makes you happy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type of guy at all

0|0
    0|0