I own no 'sexy' lingerie, is that a turn off?

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this because I'm already going to be 22 years old this year. I don't have one single 'sexy' lingerie at all. I've always preferred boyshorts, hipster and bikini undergarments because I find them more comfortable. I never had a boyfriend but possibly, in the future, I feel like my rather plain garments would bore him. Could I get your opinions on this please? Girls, I'm sorry for the double question for you, but if you could offer any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• when you get a guy, buy them
    its fine, no guy will ever ask you if you owned them before he came in your life

• Men, not a problem. Just keep one set as a surprise for valentines/his birthday lol if you do get a boyfriend

• Nah I personally dislike it

• Go to Victoria Secret and go crazy

• Not at all 😊 Why will lingerie come into the picture when we are going to get naked during sex 😂😂

• White cotton panties is all you need.

• Who needs lingerie in the first place, just go naked:D

What Girls Said 4

• I honestly think you shouldn't be worrying about having sexy lingerie. You haven't gotten a boyfriend right? So why buy something worth $50+ (yes they can be quite expensive) for lingerie?

Whatever you have will be perfectly fine. I'm sure when you get to that stage when you want to be sexual with someone, he wouldn't care what you wear, it's all going to off and on the floor in a matter of seconds

• It's okay! I don't think it matters that much.

• My husband bought me my first lingerie, I hadn't had any before

• I'm 22 this year too and I don't have any sexy lingerie either lol