How can I look and be more feminine?

I mean... i'm not a tom boy or anything i wear normal girly stuff but i feel like my behavior is very... unfeminine? and i'm kind of a tall girl with big shoulders so i'm not what you can call "cute"...

Most Helpful Guy

• personally i'd like u basically... i like tomboyish gals... don't change yer looks!!! ^_^

What Guys Said 4

• All you need to do is be female, and there will be males who will be attracted to you as long as you aren't bitchy and unpleasant to be around.

• Heels, pushup bras and panties/boy shorts from VS, long hair, make up, mascara (love mascara), have fun, smile often and laugh

• Expose that cleavage.

• a picture would help

What Girls Said 4

• wear your hair down!

• be who you want to be. if your happy the way you are stay that way. so called girly girls wear make up, skirts, dresses and all that. then there's those who are confident and thats something else. trackies and a crop top. what ever you want to be, be it

• Tall girls can be hot! but not sure exactly what you're trying to get from us, do you mean how can you change your style or the way you do things? maybe post a pic so we can help?

• Wear a maxi dress. It makes me feel so feminine and beautiful