Why do women wear UGG boots??

They are the definition of U-G-L-Y. How can women even think they are cute? Just stick with flip-flops or pink tennis shoes or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• women are retards and usually do the fashion thing for other women and based off of mtv...they are retards.

What Girls Said 6

• they are so warm & comfy!

Seriously I perswaded a couple of my guy mates who thought the same as u, by getting them to put their hand into mine for a while & they where like wow... I now see why you wear them! Try it if you got a girl friends who have them!

• I asked my friend that same question to wich was answerd=because they are expensive and a name brand...oh and they are so comfortable...that was the answer I got. I personally think they are quite hidious

• Women wear ugg boots because they're comfy!

• because us (girls) think they go with our out fit and we think its sexy for y'all guys

• They buy into the trends.

• Because they're comfy and I think they're cute. If I want to wear them I will. I'm wearing them right now!

• There's nothing wrong with wearing because YOU like them, but if you are trying to look good to guys.......ugg boots are not the answer...

What Guys Said 1

• UGG boots are probably the biggest fashion mistake girls make. I don't know who brainwashed all of them into thinking guys think they are sexy. the boots that is.

• Yeah, thumbs up for you. They are NOT sexy, and they make even respectable girls look like ho's.

• Oh and by the way, dressing like a "ho" is not attractive.

• How can you say a girl is a ho if she wears uggs? that makes no sense.