Am I a weirdo for wearing this?

For some reason it just feels good for me to have a base layer next to my skin. Most people are in shorts but I dress like this every day am I weird

Am I a weirdo for wearing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• no i understand the base layer thing. i don't like ankle socks because the weird feeling when you where jeans with them.

• yeah that's it exactly!!!

• its so annoying and i constantly feel like my ankles are just hanging out there. weird but hey we all have our strange things.

What Guys Said 9

• hahahha nah... it looks cute basically

• If people in shorts it must be hot - Do you not melt?

• I'd probably die from heat stroke if I dressed like that now but if you're comfortable then I don't think it's weird.

• Yes, that's weird. Most people are weird.

• Not weird looks fine.

• Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do!!!

• the picture can't be see

• No, thats fine, no worries

• No, but you might get a little warm, don't you think?

What Girls Said 6

• not weird as long as ur comfy :)

• Thanks!! Yeah it feels good and I don't know why lol... but I def get weird looks since most people wear dresses lol... should I just keep doing it?

• as long as you're comfy and you like it... doesn't matter what other people r doing! just be you!

• Maybe a little :p but you do you

• Not weird - maybe you're just cold a lot...

• Thanks for saying I'm not weird, it's nice to hear!! I'm actually pretty hot these days, it's just that it feels good having a layer under my clothes, I don't know why! I get lots of weird looks if I get too hot and roll up my pants... hahaha

• Haha oh please, who cares. You do what you feel most comfortable doing! =)

• It's not weird I wear it too. Maybe not now bcs it's hot, but still i can't wear shorts or jjust tights bcs when i do I feel like I don't wear anything.

• thanks! yeah I feel really strange not wearing a layer next to my skin... it's not now too but I still do it, is that weird?

• For me it's easier to understand you than girls that wear shorts. I don't think it's weird. Maybe I am weirdo too :}

• Jeepers that looks hot!

• If that what you feel comfortable doing, then go for it I say!