Am I a weirdo for wearing this?

For some reason it just feels good for me to have a base layer next to my skin. Most people are in shorts but I dress like this every day am I weird

Am I a weirdo for wearing this?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• no i understand the base layer thing. i don't like ankle socks because the weird feeling when you where jeans with them.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah that's it exactly!!!

• its so annoying and i constantly feel like my ankles are just hanging out there. weird but hey we all have our strange things.

What Guys Said 9

• hahahha nah... it looks cute basically

0|0
    0|0
  • If people in shorts it must be hot - Do you not melt?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably die from heat stroke if I dressed like that now but if you're comfortable then I don't think it's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's weird. Most people are weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • the picture can't be see

0|0
    0|0
  • No, thats fine, no worries

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but you might get a little warm, don't you think?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• not weird as long as ur comfy :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks!! Yeah it feels good and I don't know why lol... but I def get weird looks since most people wear dresses lol... should I just keep doing it?

• as long as you're comfy and you like it... doesn't matter what other people r doing! just be you!

• Maybe a little :p but you do you

1|0
    0|0
  • Not weird - maybe you're just cold a lot...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for saying I'm not weird, it's nice to hear!! I'm actually pretty hot these days, it's just that it feels good having a layer under my clothes, I don't know why! I get lots of weird looks if I get too hot and roll up my pants... hahaha

• Haha oh please, who cares. You do what you feel most comfortable doing! =)

• It's not weird I wear it too. Maybe not now bcs it's hot, but still i can't wear shorts or jjust tights bcs when i do I feel like I don't wear anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks! yeah I feel really strange not wearing a layer next to my skin... it's not now too but I still do it, is that weird?

• For me it's easier to understand you than girls that wear shorts. I don't think it's weird. Maybe I am weirdo too :}

• Jeepers that looks hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • If that what you feel comfortable doing, then go for it I say!

0|0
    0|0