What's your favorite eye color? shape?

blue? green? brown? grey? hazel?

iris' that have a starburst?

almond? round?

what?

let me know... ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Starburst green or Midnight Blue (grey + blue combined)

Starburst green:

- The eyes remind me of nature and peace, but they also show signs of wilderness and unknown certainty. They are vibrant, thrilling, and exciting- but calm, distinct and relaxing.

Midnight Blue:

- Imagine gazing into someone's eyes for hours, that would be me looking at this color. The eyes are like the moon- they are different and exciting. A territory that hasn't been explored. You find yourself lost and in confusion when trying to understand- but you know that the land is not going to be hostile.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 5

• I like brown almond

• Blue or brown, but almond-shaped if they're brown, and with thick eyelashes!

• blue. shape doesn't matter, it depends on what fits the face. tan is also an acceptable eye color.

• I like brown almond shaped eyes

one of the prettiest eyes I've ever seen was on this construction worker that came in my job. I think he was Mexican American or something, his eyes had an almondish shape

• blue or green

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a sucker for blue and green eyes. Sadly I'm stuck with brown.