Favorite shoes?

do you like sandals, tennis shoes/sneakers, boots, flats?

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 10

• I have three pairs of shoes that I wear the most often and I love because they go with anything.

My Karrimor Run trainers
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../002.JPG

My white daps
    resources.mandmdirect.com/.../...1_1_CloudZoom.jpg

And my boots. :)
    www.shure-earphones.co.uk/.../...-forecasts-co.jpg

So I'd have to say flats, trainers and boots. I do really like sandals in the summer too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boots is the way to go.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like to wear both type of shoes... each on particular occasion!.. but i have a huge preference for flat sandals<3

0|0
    0|0
  • My low black converse are definitely my favorite. They match with everything and are very comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tennis so I adore my K-Swiss tennis sneakers. I ordered it online and I didn't regret about this decision. + It has anatomically correct flex-grooves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boots and flats babe 😁👌🏽 yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like going barefoot, but I guess sandals : P

0|0
    0|0
    • me too, I like flip flops but I only show feet if toes are painted

• Yeah, during the summer I usually do keep my toes painted. But when I am at home, I love going barefoot. Except for in the backyard because that is where the animals are lol. Chickens+bare feet= yuck

• haha yea I'm same way

• I love shoes! all kinds of shoes! But my favorite ones are my cowboy boots and my soccer cleats! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like heels and ballerina shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flats and boots, unless it's really hot then my favourite would be sandals :P

0|0
    0|0
    • sandals/flip flops?

• Sandals, I hate flip flops they always hurt me and end up breaking in the middle of the street no matter how "good quality" they are

• that's true