Girls, the best mascara so far for beautiful, long and thick eyelashes, please?

If you could also provide the picture of the mascara you're talking about, it would be perfect, since there is so many types per brand. Thank you very much already.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm constantly buying new drug store mascaras whenever I get sick of my old ones since the only makeup I wear most days is mascara. I like L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza (it's in a red and silver tube) since the wand has long and short bristles on both sides. It doesn't get clumpy and spreads out my eyelashes and makes them look longer!

I also like Benefit's They're Real mascara (silver/gray tube) when I'm going for something dramatic. They make the lashes look super long, except my eyelashes get clumpy looking when I apply more than 2 or 3 sweeps of mascara. I once let it dry before applying another coat and it got all clumped up and I had to take it off, but that was probably my own doing.

What Girls Said 5

• I have naturally really long eyelashes, but I like to play them up with mascara. I've found some of the Revlon and Covergirl ones to be really good, it's just a matter of playing around with some to see which ones you like :)

• I really like Maybelline full and soft. It adds length and volume, creates a soft look, and stays on all day. It's a personal favorite of mine.

• Love alpha inexpensive on amazon great product love love love it

• I don't have a picture but essence mascaras are really good. And cheap too. Don't know where you live though.

• how about natural? everyone is prettier without make up on!