Does it look sleazy?

Does it look sleazy for a third date? How can I accessorize it?

And what do you think of red lipstick instead of nude?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's quite simply Stylish, Classy, Feminine and it's most definitely YOU.

I certainly wouldn't go overdoing it though.. Maybe just a nice gold or silver necklace, nothing too big or flash looking.. Same with the earrings.. Finish it off with a nice small gold or silver clutch bag.. Obviously keep it to either all gold or silver.

With that said.. You're Good To Go.. And I do hope you have a most enjoyable, pleasant and memorable date.

• Thank ypu so much, you're sweet :)

• You are so very welcome.. And you do look absolutely stunning in that dress, you really do. :)

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for considering mine as the most MHO.

Perhaps you'd like to let us know how the date went!! :)

What Guys Said 6

• It looks great! If you wear grey shoes, wear silver necklaces and bracelets. If you wear nude shoes wear gold necklaces and bracelets. If you wear black shoes, wear either.

Don't wear shoes that are any colors besides listed above...

• Nice input. Thanks! :)

• A necklace could add some value, it's a bit empty around the neck area currently. Definitely looking good though!

• What do you think of me wearing red lipstick with that outfit?

• I think that might look nice. Not sure, imagination hasn't woken up yet.

• I think it looks very classy - I wouldn't overboard on accessories simple is nice

• No a very pretty dress maybe wear a necklace etc.

• Sexy and sleazy are two very different things 😉

• Are they? It shows a little cleavage, some people might think it's sleazy lol

• Oh okay haha. Thank you for answering! :)

• No problem

• Ya i don't mind...😊

What Girls Said 7

• Looks nice! You can always bring along a cardigan or maybe some black tights to dress it down a bit. I like the dress though!

• No, it's cute. A wide gold cuff and maybe a golden necklace/choker style.

• no it's very pretty, you look great! I would do delicate accessories. a dainty necklace, dainty, bracelets. maybe small dangly earrings.

• Good ideas! Would you wear nude lipstick or a red with that outfit?

• For you, red would look very nice :)

• No, it looks pretty classy. You could add some red shoes for a splash of color, and a big necklace, some rings, and a braclet

• Looks alright. Would have worn black shoes though.

• No it doesn't look sleazy, looks pretty classy actually! Maybe add a nice necklace but i wouldn't wear too much jewellery. It looks cute as it is.

• no it looks lovely, silver accessories would look really nice, especially a necklace