Kawaii fashion issues. Which one should I choose?

The clothing part of the outfit I'm working on (I can't post more than 5 pictures so accessories not shown):
My dream dress down below.

I already own these shoes.

Now for the cardigans I can't pick between (Pink and Blue because the others won't match).

• Blue
  • Pink
  • Other: Different design same colours.
So far pink is winning. o:
When it comes to the different design I'm not talking about a different colour. I'm talking about a different pink or blue cardigan design be it a different pattern or sleeve length. (No long sleeves though.)

Most Helpful Girl

• That is suuppperrr cute! Kawaii!
    I like the pink the best because the dress is mainly blue. I think that there is less pink, so it would look better as an accent over the main dress. I also love how it would match the shoes! All in all, super cute!

What Guys Said 6

• Blue would give you a much stronger contrast that is what kpop idols generally go for

• since the top of your dress is white i feel like the white cardigan would have a better "flow"... that would merge the upper body and create a stronger contrast to the lower body... this would also work if you were to choose to wear the cardigan under the dress.
    By choosing pink you would highlight the dress because of the framing from the pink cardigan and the pink lower half of the body...
    By choosing blue i think the eye flow would rather move from bottom to top
    Yellow would create a very strong and maybe odd contrast to the whole outfit... i wouldn't pick it

Maybe you could combine this outfit with a hairbow or hat with the same color as the cardigan? I think that would look very cute :D

• The top of the dress isn't white it's just the lighting.

• i wish i could find a nice style for myself but my lifestyle does not allow that ^^ too much buying of bigger and bigger sizes of jeans and t shirts :D lucky you :D

• I bet you can find a style that suits your tastes. There are girls and guys of all shapes, sizes, and colours when it comes to cute fashion. One of my Lolita idols is a bigger girl because she won't let size get in the way of what she wants to wear.

• personally i'd choose white... it fits better in my opinion ^_^

• I don't think a white cardigan would work well with it. Plus, while I do love bright colours since they contrast with my medium to dark brown skin the colour white is something I try not to wear too much of because it throws off the outfit.

• I'm also planning on wearing white polka dot tights so go with the white on the dress. If I work a white cardigan it wouldn't look right for that reason too. o3o

• I think blue would be the best choice, with pink a close second.

• Why blue? o:

• Are you buying the cardigan or making it?

• Buying it of course.

• Aren't you a tomboy?

• When it comes to my personality, yes. Just because I act like a guy doesn't mean I have to dress like one and can't like cute things.

• Just find it fake is all. If you're a tomboy, you're not into girly things

• Just because you act a certain way doesn't mean you have to look a certain way. There's nothing fake about it. That's like saying a dude who wears sporty clothing is an idiot jock, or those fat geeky looking dudes are geeks whose only girlfriend is their right hand, or if you haven't had sex by the time you're 25 then there's something wrong with you and you're going to die alone. None of those stereotypes are true. Haven't you ever heard of not judging a book by its cover?

• 1|0
    • Not because of the clothes themselves, but the colors. They're too soft, like baby clothes

• Just because someone likes bright colours and cute things doesn't mean they're trying to wear baby clothes. It's just their style and what they like. Plus, given the fact the many people nowadays are wearing short shorts and trying to look like night walkers kawaii fashion is like a refreshing break from all of that hyper sexualized stuff.

What Girls Said 6

• Pink! QwQ it's so kawaii.

• I googled kawaii fashion and it looks cute! Most pictures show more layers though. Do you have a white turtleneck that can go under that dress? Like this cdn.buzznet.com/.../...-large-msg-135889568757.jpg
    Maybe a baby blue cardigan over top? Really soft one!!!

• She's in Lolita which has many layers, but what I'm wearing isn't Lolita so I don't need anything like a turtle neck. I also posted the cardigan I want above, but I just can't pick which colour. I picket a short sleeved one because summer is coming...

• Ok I don't know the style too well!! I would go with pink or light blue, but I would definatley choose a long sleeve cardigan, the short sleeve ones look a little babyish...

• Long sleeves in the summer would work out too well especially since I live in Georgia and it has been getting past 80 degree's F.

• Maybe pink, but its so cute *.*

• Is the blue one the same color as your socks?

• Go for white and pastel pink

• I think the white would over power the outfit which is why it's not on the list.

• Then pick pastel pink instead of purple to match your shoes.

• Okiies. o:

• Blue, Pink is overrated lol