Guys- What are the most attractive eyes?

I have dark brown eyes, they are almond shaped and on the smaller side, what do guys think of eyes like mine? do they like blue or green eyes better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eye color doesn't amount to a hill of beans. It's what's behind the eyes. Honesty, caring, loving are the best kind of eye-makeup.

Your eyes are the windows of your soul. They tell much about you that can't be put in words.

Ted

What Guys Said 1

• i personally think eyes are eyes. it doesn't matter what colour they are.

What Girls Said 4

• blue, I hope!

• I have eyes like yours and I stay getting complimented on them. They make you look exotic and alluring. I don't think eye color really matters that much to people, just your overall looks

• Why even worry about one more thing you can't change unless of course you get colored contacts and those looks stupid.

• You cannot do anything about your eyes, so don't waste your time worrying about it. Anyway, it is how features all fit together that makes a person beautiful, not just one feature like eyes. If you feel like your eyes are too small, there are makeup techniques you can use to make them bigger. Other than learning those, spend your time doing something more useful than stressing about things you can't change.