What's a good hair color to dye on an Asian girl?

My profile pic is me. And I was thinking of going Ash blonde or ash brown but not sure what's a good hair color. My black hair is getting me bored.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• You look fine as is although I don't know what's up with the stupid eye makeup girls are wearing now. Amy Winehouse is dead and the evil that she wrought upon this world regarding eye makeup should have died with her. In just a few years, girls with this form of eye makeup will be asking themselves "What was I thinking?" It's so sad to see women go through that phase when they recognize they did something so stupid when they were young.

• Who cares about her makeup? Is it really affecting you that much? Let her do her makeup how she pleases, it's her face

• my eyeliner looks nothing like amy winehouse. I don't even know who she is I had to google her. Hers is thicker but okay thank you for your opinion.

• I will say this: it isn't a bad look and for certain people, it's very good. It serves you well. What bothers me about that form of eye makeup is that it is very common now among young women and, frankly, it makes most of them look like cheap skanky sluts - like Amy Winehouse who died young. I'd rather celebrate and admire and respect women but it's hard to do that when they look like prostitutes which is what that eye makeup does for most women.

• I would stay natural. If you want to get an idea of what colors will look like on you, you can try a site like http://www.taaz.com

• Asians have the most beautiful hair! Don't dye it!

• I say keep it the way it is

• Turquoise , that's look nice

• Try black with blue tips.

• Keep it black

• super saiyan blond lmaooooooooooo

• try brown. and also tone it down a bit on the make up a little :)

• okay and all I'm wearing is eyeliner and lipstick :(

What Girls Said 10

• I can't see your skin tone on that picture, so i can't really say at all what would fit you. All I see is the flash blindness.

• I don't like any hair color but black or brown on them. So I would try brown. But if you want to try different things, go for it.

• Auburn, Mahogany andchocolate brown look really good. I personally love a mix of auburn and slightly purple.

• oh yes purple auburn sounds nice thank you!

• Oh thank you! yeah I was kind of hurt by it lol

• No problem a little makeup looks subtle on some people and dramatic on others. You have perfect skin so they probably thought you were wearing foundation and powder. Either way girls can wear however much makeup they want it's our faces.

• Auburn! Definitely Auburn

• Red!! Go red

• just dont dye blonde

• I love red on Asians its so pretty

• I like dark red, or reddish brown.

• Dye it ash brown.

• Keep it dark and natural. Asians look ridiculous trying to have light brown or even blonde hair. Looks unnatural. Maybe try ombre. Might look better