GUYS: what do you think of pale red heads?

:the question says it all haha

Most Helpful Guy

• haha, you're funny, wth is wrong with being pale? and a tanned redhead is scary or at least that's what I've been told.

• Haha..in which case I don't wanna be scary so ill stay away from the fake bake lol...thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• Good-looking is good-looking.

But fair skin tends to catch my eye -- most of the girls I've been crazy for have been fair-skinned.

• Its pretty hot natural red is much better than all the red dye jobs out there.

What Girls Said 2

• Um, not a guy but I am a sucker for red heads. If it's a female it's like "why isn't MY hair that color", and if it's a guy I melt. LOL. But red hair is hot, you better rock your red hair! And please don't color it! I don't know if you are familiar with Nicole from ANTM, but her (red) hair is drool worthy!

• PALE ROCKS! I'm white as a sheet and my hairs a reeallly dark auburny red, but I've died it wayy too muuch

from your pic you look gorgeous :)

• Thanks :) here in England pale is not so...Hot everyone results to fake tan or sunbeds but I don't fancy skin cancer haha... thanks :)

• I live in england too hun! people jsut turn stupidly orange, and you get the girls with dark faces and white necks

keep it natural and stay confident, confidence is the best thing you can have to be attractive :)