Do you care about what men wear?

Would you rather a man dress for himself or a man dress to impress?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do prefer my husband to dress for himself, after all he is a big boy now (6' 7" & 18st) but there are the occasionally times when I might suggest he wears something entirely different.. Eg. Different tie.. Shirt.. Shoes.. Even a different suit etc. :)

Am hoping you will agree that women in general do have a far better idea on style and colour coordination.

What Girls Said 8

• depends on the situation... if it's a date, dress nice... if its just going to the store dress to be comfy..

• I'm a sucker for well-dressed men. A man with style would always grab my attention regardless of the way they look.

• I don't care.
    I do think it's cool when guys develop a style and enjoy fashion because I enjoy it.
    But I'm 100% okay with a jeans and t-shirt guys.
    You don't need to be a fashionista but make sure your clothes are clean and match is a must

• I dont ecen notice what they wear, but people tell me i should look more at people. Girls i know do usually comment on the clothes but only if someobe wears it for a week or so. Mostly they talk about the guys body.

• Whatever hw likes

• Yes, not in the fashion Sense

But just well kept and groomed

• As long as he doesn't look homeless 24/7 that's fine

• I'd rather he dress for himself then to try to impress other people. I don't really care much about what a man wears. As long as he is doing it to impress himself.

What Guys Said 3