How to naturally dreadlock hair - Help would be appreciated?

I'm your typical guy, except I have multicoloured hair, and I intend to dread it.

I don't get much money so I can't afford to pay a lot of money towards special products or hair stylists.

I'd like to dread the multicoloured hair naturally, obviously washing it every few days, but without any beeswax or specific shampoo/conditioner.

Supposedly when cavemen existed, their head just dreaded naturally without them doing anything to it, because combs didn't exist.

I know it'd clearly take a lot longer than normally expected to dread hair like this, but is it possible, and do you have any advice

Much appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair is fantastic but unfortunately I have no idea how to naturally dread.

• Well then, thank you, sir. I appreciate your honesty and your compliment. They mean a lot to me.

What Girls Said 1

• You're going to need hair products and a professional for your hair.

• I'm sorry, I believe you may have missed the bit where I'd posted "I don't get much money so I can't afford to pay a lot of money towards special products or hair stylists" ...

• Have you not heard of saving? Regardless, you'll either need product or mud.

What Guys Said 1

• search the youtubs i am sure there are guides ^^