Do you have a unique name?

Is your real name unique? (not your G@G username)

Wish I had one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, don't think like that. A good name is a good name regardless unique or not. And you made a unique enough tag here so there's that too.

What Girls Said 21

• Kind of. My name is common enough that most people know someone who shares it, but unusual enough that they all think it's worth mentioning that they know someone else with it.

And then there are the fictional character references. I give people points for originality based on which one they decide to joke about first. XP

I don't actually mind that much, I just like grumping.

• I am not sure. It's not that common though.

• Well my mom got the idea to spell my name like the drink Ginger Ale... So it's Noale but I just tell others Noel so they can pronounce it.

• I think mine is pretty unique, since I've never met anyone else called Emerald lol.

• No but it's princessy.

• Mine is extremely unique.. So much so, I have never heard of anyone else (except in a film) being called it.

• Its a Arabic name. Quite popular. But its unique for me cause it compliments my personality perfectly

• No, not really.

• I haven't seen someone with "Swag" in their name, so I think, yes. 😂

• Unfortunately my parents are not really creative..

• Not at all.

• What is yours?

• Hannah its Hebrew for "grace of god" but i dont think its anything out of the ordinary.

• Yes, because my name is ultra rare.

• No. Almost all of the Muslim girl population has it.

• I wish I had an uncommon name too

• I only want two kids and i want them to be a boy and a girl. But if they're two boys or two girls then that's okay too. I would name my daughter maryam. And for a guy... I'm not really sure to be honest.

Lol I think you two could work something out... But... Since the girl gives birth to the child.. It should be mostly her decision. Not all but mostly. @yazanaa

• Haha we should agree on one name, but if we won't then she will name one boy and one girl and I will do the same.

• It's uncommonly unique, rare, but not really rare.

• Its not very common. I've met one other person with my name.

• Nope, I have a regular plain name

• The spelling of my name is kind of unique :D

• Nope too common😪

• It is unique iin germany but not in russia where I come from xD

What Guys Said 9

• It's not the most common name but it is a very ancient and pure Irish name pure meaning the meaning of the ne hasn't been changed in the hundreds to thousands of years since it was created.

Evan is my first name in the Celtic culture it is a warriors name which I like since it literally means young warrior and my last name of Stokely which is also Irish means people of the forest.

• Yes, my name is Yazan and it's a name of an old king of Yemen and it means "a person being fair"... But not the most unique name in my country

• Absolutely I have a unique name. I have only come a cross one other person with my name.

• No I got a plain old name.

• my first name is off a swedish viking-king and my second from a german composer of classical music but i don't think both names are very unique :D

• Not unique, but extremely long

• Nope. Mines just meh.

• my name is on a motorbike

• I've never met anyone with it.