Sexy Outfits for Men (Raving)?

I'm thinking of going to a rave for this convention coming up, and was wondering what sort of sexy clothing a guy could wear to one. I just need some ideas.

I'm thinking of wearing my coolie hat with a pair of cargo pants, topless. But I don't know. Also thinking of some sort of booty shorts for guys.

Also would love to hear some good stores to get such wears. I know the mall should have some neat things.

This will be 18+ at midnight

Most Helpful Girl

• That's the great thing about guys, you can wear absolutely anything. But since it is a rave, I'd say a bright tank top (optional) and (is the weather hot?) cargo shorts. Or you could wear those short shorts that a bunch of rave-going bodybuilders wear. They look like my running shorts tbh.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 4

• I have no idea better get advice from girls

• you won't see shit in the rave anyway... so just get yer normal party clothing ^^

• Just go naked. Then it'll be a party.

• For raves you can wear anything. You can be without too if you want. In RAVES it's not about fashion. It's about having fun, dancing!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8G8cdbPmp8