Girls, What kind of clothes do girls think are cute or hot?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as clothes go I don't really mind any as long as the guy looks presentable and he is CLEAN. Like shower every morning kinda clean. And smells good. If they aren't clean or they smell- I'm not even going to look long enough to see his clothes 😐

But yeah anything goes with black skinny jeans on a guy- even faded blue is great.
    I like when guys have cute quirky t-shirts and plain v-necks.
    If a guy can pull off a beanie - yes.
    If he has a pair of killer shades to match then- yes please 😍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Clean clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits for formal attire but even just a nice polo shirt or button up can look really nice with a pair of jeans as long as you don't sag them down your ankles. Never been a fan of that style

0|0
    0|0
  • I love suits. But when it comes to casual clothing black jeans and sweaters are nice. Or a button-up shirt. Something kinda fancy but kinda casual.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love love LOVE when a guy wears sweatpants and a hoodie. I don't know why, I just think it's so hot. Especially when he has muscles under it :). I love the polar opposite too, when he's dressed nice in a button down rolled up at the sleeves and some chinos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear something that you would like to wear, not what others think looks best. Be yourself, be different!

0|0
    0|0
  • Any clothes the guy likes to wear as log as they're clean and match

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my dates naked most :)

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny jeans, polos, I don't know it depends how you wear it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight black skinny jeans are a must. Jeans with holes in the knees are a bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damon Salvatore. The way that character is dressed is hot

0|0
    0|0