What do average people think of a girl with a stud nose piercing? Does it really change people's perspectives at all on how they see you as a person?

I've been really interested in a nose piecing for a while now and I think they're super cool and they let you express your individuality. But I also hear that some people look down on you as an equal and all sorts of stupid things. I just wanted to know what the full real life affect of getting a nose stud would be seeing I'm only in high school and I don't quite know how the real world works. Obviously there's always haters, but to what extent?

• Nose piercings are gross.
  • Nose piercings are cool.
  • They don't really change how I see people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think nose piercings are nice.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't like piercings on parts other than ears and belly.

• i dislike this certain piercing basically... coz it'd make u look like a bull o_O

• No I don't want a hoop. You realize there's other types of piercings for the nose right? I just wanted like an earring stud but for the nose.

• Only like one or 2 ear piercings, but a I don't like any other piercing or any tattoos, it just looks gross and childish to me.

• if you aren't attracted to men, load up on the face piercings

• What do you mean by that?

• I don't see how getting one tiny stud is loading up on piercings

• depends on what kind of nose piercing we're talking about here. I've seen some real ugly ones. at the end of the day though, do what makes you happy

• I'm sorry, but I hate piercings.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a freshman in HS and I absolutely love nose piercings. I think it's beautiful how they emphasize people's faces and how delicate it looks. I wouldn't get one personally (I don't even have my ears pierced!) but nose piercings are so cool.

• Lol I've had my ears pierced since I was 5 months old. I was thinking the same thing about nose piercings tho, how they're really beautiful. I'm gonna wait it out at least a month to see how I feel, if I still want one. I have a bad habit of really wanting something and then getting it right away and regretting it lol

• The average person hates piercings, including most men, like 95 percent of them.

Me = I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve them and have 21 piercings in total.

• I think ring nose piercings look really nice, studs not particularly. But I wouldn't get one as i'd be afraid of infection (my friend got an infection and got a gross purple spot behind her piercing)