What's better, matte or glossy lisptick?

I can't decide which is better. Personally, I'm a bigger fan of matte. Look more bold and classier.

What's better,matte or glossy lisptick?

• matte
    85% (34)59% (10)77% (44)Vote
  • glossy
    15% (6)41% (7)23% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|8

Most Helpful Guy

• not sure but ill go with glossy make sure to leave lipstick on the collar when you kiss

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 17

• matte is so dramatic! i personally love them, if ever i have to wear a lipstick.
    but if you have to choose consider the occasion (matte for formal work settings), time of day (matte at night, generally) and the size of your lips (if you are blessed with full lips, stick to matte)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah me too, i LOVE matte best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always matte.

0|0
    0|0
  • I also prefer matte in everyday situations but glossy lipgloss helps to add volume to your lips and I like having full lips especially when I go out on the weekends haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like slightly glossy because if it's super matte it looks too mature for me and I feel like some goofy kid playing dressup with her mom's makeup and clothes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer matte lipstick! they normally last longer and are less sticky than glossy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love matte.

0|1
    0|0
  • matte for bold colours,
    glossy for pinks, beiges

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer matte. I just really hate the texture, feel and look to glossy lipsticks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I'm not a fan of really red lipstick

0|1
    0|0
  • Matte, gloss looks gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer matte lipstick, it's today's trend ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote A. Im all about being natural, so matte in neutral shades only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Matte <3

Glossy's pretty in pictures but in real life it just ends up looking like oily lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Matte is way better, although a slight gloss can look nice too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Matte duhh

0|0
    0|0
  • Love my matte lipsticks

0|0
    0|0