Should I wear this?

Ello' :-)

So we don't have any dresscode, or uniforms - but this weekend I watched so much glee, and other school movies (series) that I just had to ''create'' my own uniform ahah.
Honestly I know that no one will dress like this and some people might think it's stupid.
And I got so nervouse, that I had to have someone elses opinion.
Sp should I wear this

I am wearing nude thighs, since my black ones broke - and i'm wearing these bikershorts under the skirt. I'm think abour wearing flats.

Should I wear this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• That looks very cute to me.

• If it makes you feel good then yeah go for it. It's modest and doesn't hurt anyone else so forget anyone that would even have a problem with this.

• It is very nice - That would be close to the uniforms of girls in irish schools.

• I have no complaints.

• It's cute.

• that actually looks really good :)

• im not sure

• As long as the skirts hemline goes past your fingertips, and your neckline isn't super low cut

• Well here you'd just look like everyone else but I guess it's ok. Nothing special to me bc I see it everyday

What Girls Said 11

• Awesome. I like it.

• if ur going for a uniform look then that's the one :)

• Sure. =)

But don't do it every day... people might not be so nice after they realize you've made your own 'uniform' instead of it being just one of the styles you have in your wardrobe.
    I know... people are jerks.

• It's a school uniform, not much else to say.

Personally flesh coloured tights, especially pop socks or whatever you refer to them as, just remind me of grannies because they always wear them. I don't find flesh coloured anything appealing apart from... well... flesh.

• Yes it is cute! I'd wear it!

• That's super cute, love it.

• I had to wear uniforms for the first part of my life and I hate it. So I wouldn't wear it so whatever floats YOUR boat.

• Cute uniform look ^_^

• Totally! I wish I could pull something off like that!

• Ummm trying to do role play?

• I love it! U have a great sense of style